Our White Label SEO Approval Process
We started off as a purely local SEO agency meaning that we only initially focused on the Google My Business Listing. Now because of the new content strategy your client can also benefit from further rankings in local organic as well. Because of this the approval process isn’t as stringent as it once was and in part it will be up to you to decide if you would still like to use our services once we have delivered a verdict as to whether we feel the client is a good fit. We can help with both map listings (Google My Business) and Organic local but ideally both which is what we would consider to be a good fit.
There is a few situations where we simply can’t help a client
- If they don’t have a WordPress website
- If they don’t have a physical business either bricks and mortar or serviced based
- If they aren’t local or aren’t trying to aim for local clients
There are also some secondary points that could stop your client showing up in local i.e. Google My Business that you may want to consider however this doesn’t affect organic local.
- Clients who share buildings with other companies using the same address
- Clients who use virtual offices or PO Boxes
- Clients who absolutely want to hide their address from anywhere on the internet.
If your client doesn’t fall in to any of the above we will audit your clients business and give you an idea of the local landscape any issues that we might have found and decide together if proceeding based on the data is in every bodies interest.
You can submit a client to us though the Checklist page Here if you have any questions or trouble filling in the online form please let us know asap and we will get back in contact